Interested in joining the club team at the Ohio State University?
- Fill out the contact form – HERE
- Join the Facebook group “Ohio State Wrestling Club”
- Like and follow us on social media!
- First you must register with the NCWA (National Collegiate Wrestling Association). This is for liability reasons in case you get hurt during practice. There will be a $35 fee.
- Go to the athlete registration section on the NCWA.
- Select The Ohio State University as your school.
- The school code is “OSU555”
- Coach’s name is “David Rourke”
- Administrator’s name is “Teneshia Arnold”
- After you are registered with the NCWA you will need to submit a “Waiver and Release of Liability” to one of the officers of the club. You can also get this form – HERE
- Pay your membership fees.
- The membership fee will be a $300 fee, this will cover your apparel, travel/lodging and competition fees.
- This fee will be paid in person to the assistant coach – Lucas Williamson
- All members will be expected to attend all of the NCWA sanctioned events.
|MTSU Blue Raider Open||11/7/2015|
|All Ohio Duals||11/14/2015|
|Michigan Tri Meet||11/22/2015|
|Defiance Dual Meet||12/5/2015|
|Penn State Beaver Quad||1/24/2016|
|Glass City Duals||2/14/2016|
|Great Lakes Conference||2/27/2016|